This article will help our readers to learn to remove the Avast email signature from their outgoing emails. It could be difficult and confusing to some people who don’t know. Any Phishing email Would often have the following traits such as a suspicious email address, bad grammar, a link to fake sites, a vague greeting, and demand for sensitive information. Even asked if an anti-virus software keeps the user safe. It protects the user from various viruses and malware.
It acts as a Web shield, file shield, and mail shield. Whenever the user would click on the link the Avast web shield activates and if the website that the user is going to visit is dangerous the web shield will terminate the connection and keep the user and the computer system safe. The duty of the file shield is to scan all the downloaded files and check if there is any malicious item or virus in the document.
For a mail shield, if the user is using a desktop in boxes like Outlook or Thunderbird the Avast will use the mail shield to stop any annoying or dangerous spams. Any user who has been Avast antivirus software will have a message written down for every of their outgoing mail; it will show to the contacts that there are emails that are safe and secure. But as we see some people would not like the mail below that is being sent and we would like to delete this message which is automated. This article deals with the process to help those who wish to get it to delete it
Remove avast email signature
If a user installs a vast, there will be email signature settings that are already installed. The following messages to all the outgoing emails will consist of:
That it is a virus-free email
- Avast antivirus virus software has checked for the viruses before the email has been sent
- The email has been sent from a virus-free desktop which is protected by Avast
- The Avast antivirus protection is very active that it has made the email free from virus and malware
It is very common that these messages usually appear at the bottom of all the emails which are outgoing. If the user is seen to be using Outlook, Thunderbird or any other emailing browsers which are installed in their PC. This message is also seen in other web browsers such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, or any other mail providers by web services. It is quite an annoying feature then do you so good not want these details to be sure hello every mail that has been outgoing. They would not want the message to reach their recipients which always has a message regarding the virus.
This article here will help the readers to learn to disable the system from their Outgoing mails:
Step 1: From the system, it is advised that the user must right click on the Avast icon and click on the open Avast user interface.
Step 2: The user must click on the menu which is at the topmost right corner. From there they must go to the settings option. If they are unable to find or notice the option for the menu, They could see the setting for a style gear or cog icon instead.
Step 3: It is also important to see that the user is in the general section which can be ensured when they notice the left-hand side. From the General tab, they are to see the settings for enabling Avast email signature and untick the checkbox.
Step 4: After choosing all the options to make the necessary changes, it is important to click the okay button and close the option of settings. After all this, the user is requested to restart the email and software and also the web browser that they have chosen.
After all the settings are done and the restarting, now when the user gets to the point of sending an outgoing email they would notice that their Avast signature is no longer existing.
Customizing Mail shield setting from incoming and outgoing mails:
The mail shields scans are important for threats that are incoming and outgoing to emails. Those messages that are either sent out or received from this software shall be considered for the scanning process. This mail management software or Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird.
To modify or enhance more security in the mail shield settings, the user is requested to open their avast user interface and go to the Options Menu. From the Options Menu, they would be required to go to settings, then to Protection and from there to the last step which is to the Core Shield. From the option of course shields, they would be required to scroll down to the section of configuring shield settings. There we would have to select the tab which reads Mail Shield. From there they would be required to configure a few steps which are mentioned below:
- Enabling Mail Shield: The user is requested either to turn it on or off.
- Scanning of Inbound email: if the mail shield should scan all the outbound emails they should scan them and send it using a proper encrypted connection such as SSL or TLS.
- Scanning of outbound emails: The mail shield should scan all the outbound mails as well from a proper encrypted connection which is SSL or TLS.
- Adding a signature to the end of the sent mail: This signature which comes at the end of every outgoing mail confirms that the email has been scanned for malware and it is a clean mail.
- Marking in the subject of the mail containing the virus: The user must specify in the subject or in anybody of the mail that it could contain a virus.
- Scan attachment when attaching via Outlook: The user is requested to enable the setting of mail shield to scan through an outgoing mail that has been sent through the Microsoft outlook.
- Generate report file: You can decide on the option on whether or not you want a report file by giving the command when asked.
- when nothing works you can try to Uninstall Avast Antivirus & Use a Different Version that suites your needs.
It could be very annoying or disturbing for the user to have an automated email signature from their anti-virus software. Here it is the case of Avast. But it is also important that the individuals do know that professionally sending emails and having a signature is also very important and it increases the response rate of their meals. This article is to help readers who were facing such difficulties and did not know how to remove avast signatures.