To uninstall Avast antivirus from your android device, you have to, first of all, deactivate the device admin. It is granted permission for the Avast app by your device, so you cannot uninstall this software unless you have disabled the device admin.
Now, follow the following steps to deactivate the device admin.
- Open your android’s setting. You will find an option as device admin apps, then click on it.
- You will find an “Avast Mobile Security” option on the top of the list. Press this option, and then a page will open, where you can find the deactivate option.
- Lastly, click on the deactivate option.
Once you have deactivated the device admin, you can uninstall the Avast antivirus by using two methods.
Uninstall Avast antivirus from Android setting option
Follow these steps to uninstall the Avast antivirus from your android set.
- Open the settings of your device and find the option “apps” and click on it.
- There, you will find an option as Avast Mobile Security. Click on it.
- Then, you will find a uninstall option after opening Avast Mobile Security.
- Click on uninstall and select confirm.
In this way, you can easily uninstall Avast antivirus from your android device using an android set. Also, kindly note that these processes might vary according to your device model, vendor customization, and Android version.
Uninstall Avast from Google play store
- Go to the Goggle play store on your phone.
- Open Avast antivirus, after searching.
- Press uninstall, and it will get uninstalled from your android device.
Remember one thing that these methods are only for a free version of Avast antivirus. If you have a paid version or you took the paid membership, then the process of uninstalling may be different.
Uninstall the paid version of Avast antivirus software
Now, follow these steps to uninstall the paid version of Avast antivirus software.
- Open Google play store.
- Go to the top of your screen from the left-hand side. Press it, and you will find a list there.
- Then, go to the account option.
- Click on the cancel button and press confirm to delete the paid version of Avast antivirus software from your phone.
Uninstall Avast from Iphone or Ipad?
The following are the methods to uninstall Avast antivirus from IPHONE and IPAD, for both paid and free versions.
To uninstall the free version of Avast antivirus from your IOS device, you need to follow the following steps:-
- Go to your home screen and make a long press to “security” option, until it starts to wiggle.
- Then, you will find a small cross button on the top corner of the icon.
- After pressing the cross button, you can then click the delete option.
Now, if you have paid membership of this antivirus, then follow the next steps:-
- Sign in with your Apple ID and open iTunes.
- On the top of the screen, you will find the Account option and click ‘View My Account.’
- Sign in after filling the password.
- Find the Account Information page and click on ‘Setting’ after scrolling.
- Click on the manage option.
- Press relevant Avast subscription
- After that, click on Edit, and you will find a button as Cancel Subscription.
- Lastly, click the Cancel Subscription option.
These were almost all the methods of uninstalling Avast antivirus from various types of devices. You can choose one as per your requirements. If you are still unable to uninstall the Avast antivirus application, even after trying all these methods, then try to consult an expert in this field.
we hope all of these steps would help you uninstall avast antivirus Protection. Do contact us for any other help regarding avast antivirus.